If you want ultimate definition then you’ve come to the right place. Let us introduce to you the sensational ZEL1 faux mink eyelash. Carefully designed so all your intricately applied eye makeup can show through.
ZEL1 sits comfortably on a very soft and malleable black band which makes them a dream to apply. They give the effect of strategically placed pre made fans which give the appearance of wide eyed lusciousness.
- Faux Mink Lash
- Effect of pre made fans
- Easy to apply
- Ultra soft and luxurious
- Soft band, very malleable
- Minimal packaging
- 15+ wears
- Adhesive sold separately
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Measuring of lash
- Always remove eyelash from tray using tweezers. Never tug or pull.
- Using tweezers, lift lash from band and GENTLY pull from outer to inner corner
- The shorter end of the lash always goes on the inner corner and the longer end of the lash goes along the outer corner.
- Hold eyelash against your natural lash line and see how much excess lash you have at the end of the outer corner. This is where you need to trim. Make sure to measure a couple of times before trimming. Its best to trim less first, fit again and then trim more. Once eyelashes are trimmed correctly they’re ready to apply
Application of lash
- Make sure to coat natural lashes with mascara. Please do not apply mascara to false eyelashes as it can be incredibly difficult to remove and can result in the false eyelashes becoming damaged.
- Apply a thin layer of (good quality) eyelash glue along lash band and directly after apply three dots of extra glue. One on inner corner of lash band, second on centre of lash band and third on outer corner of lash band.
- Wait 30 seconds until tacky, looking down into a mirror, head slightly tilted back, gently place eyelash just above lash line. Apply a little pressure on the inner, middle and outer corners. These are usually the trouble spots and tend to loosen easily.
By using this method you’re ensuring extra strength on the weakest points which will almost certainly guarantee an all night bond.
If you need any further advice feel free to contact us on: